To improve the current engagement level of your organization, it is vital to understand:
- What are your company’s strong and weak areas?
- How can you solve these issues?
What are your company’s strengths and weaknesses?
Vantage Pulse enables you to analyze real-time data-backed organizational and employee metrics through segmentation, heatmaps, participation rate, and predictions.
Heatmaps are a type of graphical representation that allows you to see a clear and concise view of how well your company is performing in each category. Green denotes categories with high engagement scores, while red denotes categories with low engagement scores.
To view these engagement-based heatmaps on the Vantage Pulse platform, simply follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to the Vantage Pulse Admin Dashboard’s left sidebar and click on “Segments.”
2. If you want to filter the score from one segment to the next (for example, from Department to City), go to the top right-hand corner and click on “Selected Filter.” When you click on that button, a dropdown menu will appear with options such as Department, City, and Gender. Choose the option you want to use to filter the heatmap.
3. You can also narrow down your results by time period. Go to the top right of the report to see the scores for All Time, Monthly, Quarterly, and Yearly.
How can you solve these issues?
Now that you have a better understanding of your company’s strengths and weaknesses, it is time to address these issues. And there is no better way to know what corrective actions to take than to have open and honest communication with your employees.
Even though Vantage Pulse was designed to be completely anonymous, we didn’t want to hamper its effectiveness. That is why we decided to create the Conversation feature.
The Conversation feature makes it easier for survey administrators to follow up on any employee feedback through an easy-to-use chat interface. Meanwhile, the follow-up response will land directly in the inboxes of the targeted survey respondent.
The entire process is instant, easy, and hassle-free. The best part? Both the sender and the receiver will be completely anonymous to each other.
Here is how you can access the Conversation feature:
1. Go to the Feedback section.
2. On the right side of each feedback comment, you will see the Conversation button. Click on that button and a chat screen should pop up.In the popup screen write the follow-up message in the “Write Reply Here” box and click on “Post.” Your reply will get delivered to the inbox of the intended recipient.