Creating a pulse survey is very easy with Vantage Pulse. Our pulse survey measures eNPS (Employee Net Promoter Score) across categories like relationship with the manager, relationship with peers, compensation & benefits, wellness, work environment, personal growth, and more.
From there, you can either choose a pre-configured survey template or choose questions from the categories to build your own survey and thereby ask the right questions to the employees regarding employee engagement.
Vantage Pulse survey questions include multiple-choice questions with scale from 1-5. You can set the frequency of the surveys as daily or weekly, and our software will automate the process for you and save your time.
Vantage Pulse includes a set of 30+ questions from 10 different categories that are designed to track an organization’s engagement level. Follow these steps to create the survey:
Step 1: Navigate to the Vantage Pulse Dashboard’s Configuration section and click on “Create Survey.”
Step 2: To set the Duration, Frequency, and Target of the survey, follow the steps below:
1. In the Duration section:
- Select the Duration of the survey i.e. the period of time over which you want the survey to be sent to your employees. For example, if you select “One Time,” the entire survey will be sent to an employee all at once. If you select “Three Months,” the survey questions will be divided and distributed to your employees at a predetermined frequency over the course of three months.
- After selecting the Duration, select the Start Date of the survey.
- Finally, to proceed to the next stage, click the Next Step button. You will automatically be redirected to the Frequency section.
2. In the Frequency section:
- Choose the survey’s frequency. There are two frequency options available: Daily or Weekly. The frequency specifies the number of times the survey will be sent to employees.
- The Frequency is related to the Duration you selected in the previous step. For example, if you select “Weekly” frequency, the survey questions will be sent once a week for the next three months.
- After you’ve decided on the Frequency, click the Next Step button. You will automatically be redirected to the Target section.
3. In the Target section:
- You can choose your target audience by Including or Excluding specific groups from receiving and taking the survey.
- Click on the Next Step button to proceed to the next part of the process.
Step 3: Click on Complete